Saturday 11 May 2013

Amazing Green Race!



 Jeans - Garage
Shirt - EcoSource
Denim Shirt - Garage
Shoes - Keds
Headband - Aldo
Earrings - Made by LinLin 

Today was the Peel Environmental Youth Alliance's Amazing Green Race Day! Super exciting stuff, y'all. As an executive member, I got to help run the entire event (based on the Amazing Race) which had 100+ students from Mississauga and Brampton travel around by transit (or bike!) and go to different eco-challenges. It was an incredible day! I was stationed at Riverwood Conservancy for most of the day, and went to Sheridan to see everyone for the finale!


But, I had to wear this shirt today.... which is not a complaint, just a statement. Okay, it's sort of a complaint. It's not an ugly shade of grey or anything hideous, but it's a tad too large on me and has that awful circular high neckline that I generally can't stand. I decided to solve the largeness by tucking in the shirt, and wearing a denim shirt on top. A denim jacket could have been nice too (but I don't own any, and it might have been too stiff to move around in).

The shoes are quite dirty, and the jeans are discoloured, because of the stewardship I did today! I swear these jeans are perfectly black (and I adore them for it). Here's a picture below:


Getting out into the community to do environmental stewardship is a great way to spend your time! Especially if the weather is nice, like it was today! (Thank goodness it didn't rain! It was pouring yesterday.) Stay green!


Love, 
Diana Yoon

No comments:

Post a Comment