Sunday 5 May 2013

Black, White, and Lilac Pink!




I have no idea where my clothes are from today. Nor do I have time to go on my computer to format this nicely!

Ahh, tips for reducing exam stress? Especially when you're not ready and it's in 12 hours (but you need to sleep, so much much less time for studying than you need).

Breathe.
Breathe.
Eat nice things.
And study.
And go to sleep.
Hope your body loves you enough to give you nice dreams/review the material in your head.
And be ready!

Yeah I don't think it works that way.
But hey, worth a shot? Bye y'all! Hope you have a much less stressful week than I have coming up (6 exams in 4 days, yay!)

2 comments:

  1. Actually so adorable. Love how the skirt and headband are matching - adds a bonus point, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yay for noticing my headbands! I love love love them. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete