Friday 3 May 2013

HL English, We're Through.



T-Shirt - Garage
Skirt - Smart Set
Shoes - Sketchy store in Pacific Mall
Necklace - Spring

I'm technically cheating because this is not the outfit I wore today. I changed after school, though the shirt is still the same. But to my defense, it was much warmer than I thought it would be and I had an IB HL English exam today - so I was in a sweatshirt and jeans, hardly the classiest outfit.

I like the softness of this pastel blue boatneck t-shirt and the elegance of the A-line skirt. The bright bursts of colour in my flats and necklace make it just spring/summery enough to balance out the pitch black skirt.


So, I'm wearing this around the house right now, despite not having anywhere to go to since I have 6 more exams to write Monday to Thursday! Study time, yes indeed.

But I do have a confession to make: today, at Starbucks Happy Hour half priced frappuccinos, I had a reusable water bottle that was shaped similarly to the frappuccino cup. I should have asked them if they could make me it in that, because they honestly could have said yes! But no, I was already kind of flustered as they almost shooed me away because I joined the line right at 5 o'clock and I protested (politely haha sort of... I tried!), so they let me stay. Take some eco-risks guys! If you have the opportunity to not take a non-reusable item (like starbucks drinks packaging), do so. Or perhaps it's time for me to invest in one of those reusable frappuccino containers they sell....

Bye y'all! Have a super duper sunny weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment