Sunday 26 May 2013

Versute Vermilion




Romper - Dynamite
Cardigan - 
Tights - Joe Fresh
Shoes - GH Bass
versute: crafty 

I realized I really like colours, especially if they're named interestingly.
I quite enjoy words.
I also adore alliteration.

In the course of starting this blog (32 posts as of this one!), I've struggled with picking relevant titles every day. Some days are easier than others, if there's a particular accessory that stands out or if there was some sort of special event... but most posts are hard to give a title to.

Thus, I've concluded that I will familiarize myself with the names of colours (using this wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_colors)! And I'll add in a nice little interesting word as well, because augmenting one's vocabulary is quite beneficial!

I chose versute today because I learned how to use a sewing machine! And I made this jean bag!


My mom already commented on how ugly the handles are... so I'll fix those eventually. Otherwise, I do really like the shape of the bag! If you can see my uneven hem up top, you can probably tell I still have a lot to learn.

Thanks for reading! Have a lovely week.

* Diana Yoon

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty dear! I love your bag!
    Wish you a beautiful day!

    Love, Adeline

    ReplyDelete