Tuesday 16 July 2013

Farmers Market!


Shirt - EcoSource
Skirt - Old Navy
Shoes - (I didn't wear these, I wore ugly sneakers but forgive me)
Belt - Thrifted

So every occasional Saturday, I get to go out to the Erin Mills Backyard Farmers Market (Erin Mills Pkwy and Eglinton) from 10am to 2pm, as an EcoSource representative.  

As promised, here's another outfit with the EcoSource shirt! Yay! (Haha not really).

I'm quite tired actually, so I don't have too much to say. Y'all should visit some farmers markets in the summertime, because local produce is lovely. If you come visit me, I'll face-paint you a vegetable or butterfly or something. For myself this week, I decided to draw a cute beet.


Have a fantastic week everyone! And hopefully don't melt burn out in the hot, humid weather like I have to because I work outside most of the time... yay. (And I forgot sunscreen today so super burnt yay)

No comments:

Post a Comment