Tuesday 3 September 2013

Point Pelee National Park



Hey everyone! Happy September!

For my last weekend in Canada, I decided to go explore some of Ontario. It's a little ridiculous that I've lived almost my entire life in Ontario, Canada... and I've barely explored this province, much less this country!

So, when my mom asked me what I wanted to do over the Labour Day weekend, I said I wanted to go to a National Park. After narrowing down the choices, I decided that I really wanted to visit Point Pelee!

My outfit choice for the day were these cute pink printed shorts from Zara ($15 on sale, major score!) and my Mickey Mouse tank top. The pink cardigan was on and off throughout the day depending on how warm it felt/how many black flies wanted to bite me...

So here are some pictures of the marsh area and boardwalk.



Here's a picture of the point!


My flight to England is tomorrow at 5:30pm (Wednesday, September 4th!)... and I'm ridiculously excited. It's going to be an adventure of a lifetime, and to be perfectly honest, I'm really really looking forward to school as well. Perhaps my expectations are a little high, haha... but that's okay. It's my first time in Europe, and I think the British accents will positively charm me despite rainy gloomy weather. 

Most of my friends have already started/finished their frosh weeks (craaaazy stuff) and mine doesn't begin until Thursday! Even my high school friends had their first day today! School is in full swing for almost everyone except me... THIS IS SO EXCITING. 

Have a great year everyone! I think this is pretty fitting. Even if I'm heading off to have my own adventure, I hope y'all make the best of your year here and find little adventurous things of your own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment